Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Reason

Welcome onboard, well first of all there must be a reason for anything that happens.As true as there is a reason a criminal must be in jail there is a reason for me to start writing a blog. I never thought this day would come, just because of my mindset of thinking blogs were for kids....





YES .. you can tell me how wrong I am.....





A blogger can become an MP and Tony Fernandes has has his god damm blog I don't noe wats next... Damm i feel like my grandma who thinks a remote control is troublesome....


The main reason that drove me to create a blog is Tony's. He's one guy I truly admire, he is definately in a class of his own and someone we all could learn from.



I was thinking maybe I could add sarcasm and humor into our Malaysia politics( as if its not humorous enough) for everyone and share my passion about succesful business people that we can learn from.


Anyway I was planning for like a MEGA INTRO for the blog... You knoe something like the introduction of INDIAN star for a movie......














Then on second thoughts, I'll just let the Superstar's stick to what their good at( flying in from heights that would scare eagles, and super punches that could bring down hulk) and I'll stick to what i'm good at ( being sarcastic).
Most of my indian frens would know what I mean. I hope I'll have the passion to continue writing for a long time. Till the next post...

1 comment:

Stella said...

Yay me first!!!

siva regan dumb dumb!!

Nescafe Entrepreneur Season 5